We were never meant to take this journey of faith alone or in secret. God has entrusted us with the great and mighty gift of the gospel, something too precious and life-giving to keep to ourselves. In this study, you will be encouraged to guard what God has entrusted to you, further His kingdom by sharing Christ with others, and pour into future generations just as Paul once mentored Timothy. Because in this journey of joy and hardship, we need each other to stay the course and live lives of faithfulness.
- Support other believers in Christ, as they in turn encourage you
- Realize you’ve been entrusted with the gospel and gifting to serve
- Discover why mentoring is a pivotal part of the faith journey
- Increase your effectiveness as a Christian
- Learn to continue in ministry despite hardships
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study
Starts: January 24
Facilitator: Anne C.