Show God's Love Early
Piedmont Kids is an exciting and fun Gospel Centered environment for children 6 weeks- 5th grade. Kids will engage in meaningful activities in an age-appropriate small group setting and worship together in Preschool or Elementary large group settings.
6:30pm - 8:00 pm August through May
Mid- Week offers fun, age-appropriate Bible activities for infants through 5th Grade. During Mid-Week your child will have an incredible program providing Bible truths, worship, crafts, and Bible stories.
Guest Services can direct you to our Children’s Building. Once inside the building, our Dream Team will assist you in registering your child and help you navigate to the appropriate classroom.
Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to service starting and Pick-up is immediately following the end of service.
Piedmont Kids Sick Policy
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher
- Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea
- Yellow or green nasal mucous
- Severe coughing, strep throat
- Any untreated rash, skin infection, or open lesion
- Head lice or nits in the hair
- Pinkeye or other eye infections with mucous discharge
- Flu-like symptoms: chills, sweats, body aches, coughing up yellow or green mucous
- COVID-19 Symptoms (Loss of taste, smell, shortness of breath, sore throat, etc)
- Any symptoms of infectious communicable childhood disease
Our team is committed to partner alongside you to create safe and healthy environments that your kids love and that you enjoy bringing them to. Thank you for your help!